The Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon Pace Team will help you not only achieve your goals, but also have FUN! Whether the goal you pursue is a personal record, Boston Qualifier, or simply to cross the finish line, our Pace Group will help get you there. Our Pace Group Leaders are extremely experienced runners, chosen on their previous running and/or pacing performances and know what it takes to hold a steady pace and provide a great marathon experience for runners.
This year, we proudly announce Magic Stride Running Institute is returning as our Pacer partner.
- MSRI is a leader in coaching and training in distance running;
- The training crew comes with 2,600+ hours experience and veteran coaches with a deep foundation in running, fitness and nutrition;
- MSRI’s vision is to help build a strong, growing running community in Vietnam.
We are also excited to have Adidas support our Pacers with running outfit.
Becoming a Pacer:
What benefits will you receive?
– A complimentary slot for any distance at Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon 2019 for a friend or family member;
– A complete running outfit from Adidas including: Shoes, shorts, and shirt;
– A race bag;
– Training with knowledgeable coaches from Magic Stride Running Institute;
– The chance to join the event to support other runners accomplish their goals.
What are the requirements to apply?
– Have a GPS watch and a running app account for tracking activities (Garmin Connect, Strava, Endomondo, etc);
– Have an active Facebook account;
– Be able to self-train regularly.
How will you have to commit to the program?
– Train regularly 3-4 days / week with minimum mileage of 45km / week for HM Pacer, and 55km / week for FM Pacer;
– Provide 2 workout result each week according to your Leader’s requirement;
– Attend minimum 50% out of Sunday training.