The Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon Pace Team will help you not only achieve your goals, but also have FUN; whether the goal is a personal record, Boston Qualifier, or simply to cross the finish line. Our Pace Group Leaders are extremely experienced runners, chosen on their previous running and/or pacing performances and know what it takes to hold a steady pace and provide a great marathon experience for their “Pace-ees”.
This year, we proudly announce Magic Stride Running Institute as our Pacer partner.
- MSRI is the leading expertise in COACHING and TRAINING in distance running
- TRAINING CREW with 2,600+ hours experience and experienced COACHs with deep foundation in Running / Fitness / Nutrition
- MSRI’s vision is to help build a strong growing RUNNING community in Vietnam
We are also excited to have Adidas support our Pacers with running outfit.
Becoming a Pacer:
What benefits will you receive?
– Complimentary slot for any distance at Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon 2018 to your friend or family member
– Complete running outfit from Adidas including: shoes, shorts, and shirt.
– Race Bag
– Train with knowledgeable coaches Magic Stride Running Institute
– Join the event to support other runners accomplish their goals.
What are the requirements to apply?
– Have a GPS watch and a running app account for tracking activities (Garmin Connect, Strava, Endomondo, …).
– Have an active facebook account.
– Be able to self-train regularly.
How will you have to commit to the program?
– Train regularly 3-4 days / week with minimum mileage of 45km / week for HM Pacer, and 55km / week for FM Pacer.
– Provide 2 workout result each week according to Leader’s requirement.
– Attend minimum 50% out of Sunday training.
How to apply and deadline?
– Interested runners can apply by filling in this form to the program: http://bit.ly/TechcombankMarathon2018_PacerProgram
– The Leader will check the background and interview potential candidates