Registration opens on June 28, 2018. Registration online will be closed at 11:59 on November 25, 2018. Onsite registration will open during Exhibition on November 30th and December 1st, 2018 at Marathon Village (Thu Thiem new urban area) — However, onsite registration will depend on the availibility of remaining slots. We can guarantee the ticket on site.
Please check out our website for the registration fee for each distance as they would change for each period Early Bird, Regular, Late, and Onsite.
Payment methods include Credit/Debit card, ATM card, Payoo, ZaloPay, Cash. Techcombank’s Credit/Debit card holders will also receive 10% discount for registration.
- Yes, all participants will have to fill out and sign a waiver prior to picking up their race-kits and bibs. We will provide waiver form at the Race Kit pick-up site. For those you authorize others to pick up their race kit will have to sign both the waiver and the authorization form.
- For participants under 18, Parental Liability Waiver and Race Agreement form together with the Event Waiver.
- All these forms can be found here.
After payment has been completed, you will get a conformational email and text from 123Go. If, for some reasons you don’t receive it, kindly contact 123Go hotline 1900545436 or email email@example.com.
No, we do not facilitate refund. However, you can transfer your registration to others by logging back to your registration on 123go portal and follow the transfer option. For support on transferring you can contact 123Go hotline 1900545436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Transfer fee and regulation applied as on our website.
Please find event singlet size chart here.
iTab is a piece of metal that can be attached in the back of your Finisher Medal at the allocated spot. iTab will be engraved with your result time. Your iTab will be sent to the address that you provided in the registration form within 30 days after the race.
Our event weekend is from Friday, November 30 to Sunday, December 2, 2018. Event schedule can be found here.
We have different distances: Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, and 5km. We also have Kid’s Run. Please check out information for each category here, including date, time, course map, and benefits.
We will provide bag drop-off and pick-up service at no extra fee. The bags will be dropped off at the start line and picked up at the finish line.
- Full marathon: 18 and up
- Half marathon: 16 and up
- 10km: 14 and up
- 5km: 11 and up
- Kid’s run: 5 to 14
- Participants will be disqualified, and no timing will be provided if they do not run in the category that they have registered for. Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from their respective flag-off times will also be disqualified.
- If you are unable to complete the distance that you signed up, the result would show DNF (did not finish)
- We will set up hydration stations every approximately 2km, with water, isotonic water, banana.
If you do not make the cut-off mark, race marshal or official will take your bib and pick you up on the bus back to the Finish line.
Full Marathon participants who do not complete within the stipulated cut-off time will not be entitled to receive the Finsiher’s T-shirt and Medal upon crossing the Finish line. Their race timings will not be recorded as they will be deemed DNF.
In view of the safety and well-being of the participants, we may decide to call off the race due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances. Participants who are on the routes will be diverted by route marshals to nearby shelter areas.
If the race has to be canceled due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances, there will be no refund made.