Registration opens on May (25), 2019. Registration online will be closed at 11:59 on November (26), 2019.
Please check out our website for the fee for each distance as they change for Priority, Early Bird, Regular and Late.
Payment methods include Credit/Debit card, ATM card, Payoo, ZaloPay, Cash.
- Yes, all participants will have to fill out and sign a waiver prior to picking up their race-kits and bibs. We will provide waiver form at the Race Kit pick-up site. Those who authorize others to pick up their race kit will have to sign both the waiver and the authorization form.
- For participants under 18, the Parental Liability Waiver and Race Agreement form must be submitted together with the Event Waiver.
After payment has been completed, you will get a confirmation email and text from 123Go. If for some reasons you don’t receive these, kindly contact the 123Go hotline 1900561558 or email email@example.com.
No, we do not facilitate refunds.
Please find event singlet size chart here.
iTab will be engraved with your name and result. Your iTab will be sent to the address that you provided in the registration form within 20 days after the race.
Our event weekend is from Friday, December 06 to Sunday, December 08, 2019.
We have different distances: Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, and 5km. We also have Kid’s Run. Please check out information for each category here, including date, time, course map, and benefits.
We will provide bag drop-off and pick-up service at no extra fee. The bags will be dropped off at the start line and picked up at the finish line.
- Marathon: 18 and up
- Half marathon: 16 and up
- 10km: 14 and up
- 5km: 11 and up
- Kid’s run: 5 to 14
- Participants will be disqualified, and no timing will be provided if they do not run in the category that they have registered for. Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from their respective flag-off times will also be disqualified.
- If you are unable to complete the distance that you signed up, the result would show DNF (did not finish)
- We will set up hydration stations every approximately 2km, with water, isotonic water, banana.
If you do not make the cut-off mark, race marshal or official will take your bib and pick you up on the bus back to the Finish line.
Marathon participants who do not complete within the stipulated cut-off time will not be entitled to receive the Finsiher’s T-shirt and Medal upon crossing the Finish line. Their race timings will not be recorded as they will be deemed DNF.
In view of the safety and well-being of the participants, we may decide to call off the race due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances. Participants who are on the routes will be diverted by route marshals to nearby shelter areas.
If the race has to be canceled due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances, there will be no refund made.